Kinder-Haus Handbook

Forms and Applications

There are several forms that we require to be submitted when enrolling your child(ren).  They are the Contract, the Emergency Procedure Card, the Health Assessment form, and the Photo/Video Permission form.  Scroll to the bottom of the page for downloadable forms.  Completed forms can be dropped off a the Kinder-Haus office.  We are unable to accept online forms at this time.
  • The Contract is used to collect basic information about your child and your family  and to spell out the financial arrangements and expectations.
  • The Emergency Procedure Card collects information that we would need in the event of an emergency.  Your child’s teacher retains copies of each child’s Emergency Procedure Card with her at all times.  If the class goes outside, so do the cards.  Your child’s safety is of utmost importance to us.
  • The Health Assessment form needs to be completed by your child’s doctor.  We require this for the protection of both your child and the other children in the school.
  • The Photo/Video Permission form asks for parental permission for their child’s photo to be taken and be used for advertising purposes.  Examples would include the website or newspaper press release.  We want to respect your family’s privacy.


  Title Date  
  Kinder-Haus Contract 2019 08/06/2019  
  Kinder-Haus Emergency Card
  Permission form for over the counter items 09/13/2019  
  Photo/Video Permission Form